(Swaged couplings) High-Pressure Mud Hose/ Rotary Drilling Hose/ Vibrator Hose/ Cement HoseType:NJG-SY SNG-SY
Hose is flexible connection between top of standpipe and vertically moving swivel on offshore and in-land oil drilling and exploration. Vibrator hose is flexible connection between mud pump manifold and standpipe, for adjustment and isolating vibration.
Cement hose is flexible connection between cementing pump and top drive on offshore and land drilling rig for delivery of high-pressure cement
• Standard: API Spec 7K / ISO 6807 / GB/T 24145
• API monogram No.: 7K-0458
• Hose structure :
Tube: Nitrile rubber based liner sealing layer, oil resistance, acid & alkali resistance, high temperature resistance and ageing resistance
Breaker Layer and external protection layers: High tension textile fabric
Major Reinforcement for withstanding pressure: High Strength Steel Cable
Cover: Neoprene based rubber for anti-flaming, wear resistance, oil resistance, ozone & ageing resistance, UV resistance, which is designed for marine environment.
• Fire proof grade:
Regular supplied hose meets fire proof grade SR6A, which is 704℃ ×5min
Fire-Rated Hose supplied as per request with extra fire proof out layers meet fire proof grade SR6B, which is 704℃ ×30min
• Embedded electric heat trace cable is available as request for low temperature operating condition.
• Different option of external protection layer are available as request or by our recommendation according to individual operation condition, for example stainless steel armor outer wrap, embedded stainless steel wire in cover, or polyethylene spiral guard, etc.
• Working temperature range: class Ⅱ , -25 to +100 ℃
• Flexibility specification level: FSL2
• Maximum continuous length: 70m
• Length tolerance: Length up to 6.4m, with tolerance ± 64 mm; Length longer than 6.4M with tolerance ± 1％
• Measurement basis of Minimum Bending Radius (MBR) is center line of each hose